FREE AD SPACE :: AUGUST

OFFICIALLY CLOSED! THANK YOU!

Here we go again... I am going to offer FREE sponsorship spots to the first TEN commenters to this post. Why free? Because this blog is new(ish) and I am building a following.
The nuts and bolts:
:: First come first served. If you participated in July, you are NOT eligible for space in August. If you participated in June then you ARE eligible, so hop on board.
:: Your ad will appear in the navigation bar on the right.
:: The ads will be posted through August 31.
:: In late August I will put out another call for ad space in September. If it's free again, then those who participated in August will not be eligible.... spreading the love, people, spreading the love.
:: I will contact you with all the technical details. Please make sure you leave your email address with your comment.

One last thing:
:: The only thing I ask in return is that you blog about this blog on YOUR blog and send me lots of readers. If you have a Twitter account a few tweets about me would be awesome, too. Thanks.

Let the race begin...

16 comments:

  1. Me ! me ! me ! is it possible for a blog with no products to sell ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. please! this would be so great
    :)
    g
    {mercanstyle}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bit of Butter would love to be featured!

    ReplyDelete
  4. raising hand!!! i want to put my 3ringcircus button on your blog!!!

    heather!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Drew, I'd love some of your readers to share in my thrifty adventures! Thank you much.

    <3Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting!
    http://LetsGoThrifting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoops, sorry. I forgot to include my email.

    I'm at LetsGoThriftingBlog@gmail.com

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo! I'd love to be a part of the KitschCafe blog advertising extravaganza! Still have room for me?

    Mokopo@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too...I'd love to be a part of this as well!

    scarletbegoniavntg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. officially closed. thanks everyone!

    @rachell... you made the last spot. congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. darn I missed this...I'll check back in August. This is a great idea and very generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Drew! I apologize for commenting on here, but I had a hard time finding another way to contact you :) I'm wondering if it would be ok with you if I used your idea and also offered free advertising on my blog. I think this is such a great idea! If it IS ok with you, do you think you could offer advice on the technical side of this? My e-mail is allysonjtimko@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooops, we forgot to leave our email address in the comments...I suppose it's too late to hop on board, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete