VINTAGE COLLECTIONS :: MCM CANDLE HOLDERS


I've been collecting mod wooden candle holders for about a year. You don't see many of them in this part of the country; I mostly come across overly ornate ugly ones and not the minimal mod ones that I like.

Regardless, I've been able to find some good pieces at thrift stores. I like all the candle holders above, but have a fondness for the silhouette of the one on the far left. I also like the Danish looking pair second from the right.

What vintage collections do you have?

5 comments:

  1. @cecilie... thanks! i love them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! And I love that shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I liked your blog and I personally invite you to join http://www.coollectors.com - The World's Free Collectors Zone.
    We will also be happy to cooperate with your blog such as adding its link to our site.
    All the best,
    Diane
    info@coollectors.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing that you need to consider when choosing candle holders is what type of candles they actually need to hold. This is because different candles are different shapes and sizes.

    ReplyDelete