ETSY FAVORITES

I keep forgetting I have favorite listings on Etsy! I went through them today and thought I'd share some of the more impressive items, albeit out of my price range. The things I usually add to my Etsy favorites are items I'd love to come across while thrifting, but living in the Mid-West I usually don't see.


I'd probably never order furniture on Etsy because of the shipping costs. But if I found something I absolutely loved, I'd consider it.

This wall unit/room divider makes me swoon. AND it has a built-in desk. And I've been looking for a bookcase/hutch like this one for a while now.... lurve it!

Mid Century Modern Wall Unit Standing Room Divider
mid century MODERN hutch BOOKCASE hairpin legs storage teak danish


I've been looking for a black Cathrineholm tea kettle for a while. I saw one on Ebay a month ago and should have bid on it since it sold for only $75. Anyway, anything Cathrineholm gets my attention, like this blue bowl. The Kaj Frank mushroom bowl would be an amazing thrift find, but I don't really want to spend over $100 for one.

Vintage Cathrineholm White on Blue Lotus Bowl
Finel Kaj Franck Enamel Bowl


This super rad 80s clock would be awesome next to my bed. And these wooden monkeys, although knock-offs, are too cute! This is another item I would love to have, but I really don't want to pay over $100 for one.

Red Sony ICF A10W Cube AM/FM Radio alarm clock
mid century wooden monkeys


I'd crap my pants if I ever came across some Nagel candleholders in a thrift store. They are too cool!

Mid Century Modern BMF Nagel Candle Holder Set Of Four

3 comments:

  1. You should check out this ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mid-Century-Modern-Modernist-Danish-Style-Metal-Candle-Holders-Eames-Jere-Era-/250988592413?pt=Candle_Holders_Accessories&hash=item3a7015fd1d

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cecille... thanks for the link! i added it to my "watch list".

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so very welcome, hope you win! :)

    ReplyDelete