FREE AD SPACE!

UPDATE :: All 10 spots have been filled. Thank you!

My lovely readers... I am going to offer FREE sponsorship spots to the first TEN commenters to this post.

Why free? Because this blog is new and I am building a following. I wouldn't feel right charging you for a blog that only has a handful of readers at this point.

The nuts and bolts:
- First come first served.
- Your ad will appear in the navigation bar on the right where you see the gray box that reads, "your ad here."
- The ads will be free through June 30 at which time I will decide if I will begin asking for payment.
- In late June I will put out another call. If it's free again, then those who participated in June will not be eligible.... spreading the love, people, spreading the love. If I do start charging for ad space, then anyone and everyone is welcome, even if you participated in June.
- I will contact you with all the technical details. Please make sure you leave your email address with your comment.

One last thing...
- The only thing I ask in return is that you blog about this blog on YOUR blog and send me lots of readers. If you have a Twitter account a few tweets about me would be awesome, too. Thanks.

Let the race begin...

13 comments:

  1. me me me... i love free stuff, but seriously this is a good idea... i have been thinking along similar lines in a way to promote my friends things and the stockists where i sell my stuff.. thanks drew...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great way to test the waters with sponsorship. I'd love to participate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to join in too please! if there's still room that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! Sounds like fun!!

    Abandgeek88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first 5 spots have been taken. who will be the next 5?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like fun!! I'd love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me please, if you still have spots left! :)

    switchscreens@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my email is dollydahl@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Meeeee! :) please!
    webgrrl74@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ads are now closed. Thank you to everyone who is participating!

    An email has been sent to you. Let me know if you haven't received it.

    ReplyDelete