INSPIRED SPACES :: BLACK AND WHITE VINTAGE

Hello, lovelies. It's Tuesday, and you know what that means... another edition of INSPIRED SPACES! This week I was inspired by this great photo I found from fellow Flickrite, A Merry Mishap. [Check out her amazing, blog, too!]


1 :: The 5 Poster from And I Love You She Said, $45
2 :: Have I Mentioned How Much I Detest You print from Modern Relics Shop, $16
3 :: Large white modern ceramic vases from Sara Paloma, $350
4 :: Black and white polka dot pillow cover from Designs by Nancy T, $16
5 :: Mid-Century Lounger from Rubymountains, $1100
6 :: Drexel Declaration six foot cradenza from Object of Beauty, $525

7 comments:

  1. This is a really fun idea. I love the print you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i really loved digging through etsy and found some great stuff. i am really digging the "5" print.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog! :)

    I love the 5 poster form AndILoveYouSheSaid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that mid-century lounger. (and, I love the design and the new blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @wendy... thanks! and yes, the 5 post is awesome!

    @heather... i have a lounger just like it. no one knows it's a knock-off. and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Drew, Catching up on the new blog and was floored to see you featured my credenza! We inherited it and the matching dining table from Devin's parents. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @robert... wow! you are really lucky. that's a great piece!

    ReplyDelete