WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my new blog! Many of you may know me from my previous blog, drew-o-rama. One thing led to another and before I knew it six months had passed and my old blog became, well, my old blog.

I waffled back and forth for a while about what to do and realized the best option, and the one I am most excited about, was to launch a new blog with a new focus. So, here I am!

Kitsch Café Blog will be focused on vintage style with the very occasional glimpse in to my life. The last blog was mostly about me. This blog is about you! Please contact me to let me know what you want to see and what you think is working and isn't working.

Welcome and enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog, Drew. I love all of those bags on your latest post. That knit house is especially my favorite. Anyhoo, best of luck with the new project!

    <3 Jackie @ Let's Go Thrifting!
    http://LetsGoThrifting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jackie... thank you! so glad you could stop by...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray to your new blog! I'm lovin' the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @dabito... thanks! i took a lot of inspiration from old brand new!

    ReplyDelete