DANISH MODERN CHAIRS ON ETSY

I was lucky enough to find some Danish Modern chairs about 10 years ago while thrifting when nobody was looking for them. I have almost gotten rid of them a few times but now I am glad that I have hung on to them.

Here are a few I found on Etsy that caught my eye (not all of them are Danish, but they are still cool):


1 :: Mid Century Danish Modern Rocking Chair from dejavulongbeach, $1295
2 :: Vintage Mid-Century Danish Modern Selig Denmark Rocking Chair from Belmodo, $675
3 :: Mid Century Danish Modern Slat Back Lounge Arm Chair from rhan, $299
4 :: Mid Century Blonde Chairs from ILiveModern, $850
5 :: Mid Century Modern Dining Chairs from dejavulongbeach, $1650
6 :: Vintage bright yellow fiberglass rocking chair designed by Luther Conover from hermanmillermodern, $299

4 comments:

  1. these chairs are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this a lot. Thank you for sharing. I'm always looking for upcycles like this. In the end, you don't know it was a shipping pallet to begin with!
    modern chairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice collections of beautiful chair. And thanks for sharing your collection.
    Hope to see more collection related to
    Modern Furniture

    ReplyDelete