FREE AD SPACE :: JULY

OFFICIALLY CLOSED. Thank you, everyone!

Here we go again... I am going to offer FREE sponsorship spots to the first TEN commenters to this post. Why free? Because this blog is new and I am building a following. I wouldn't feel right charging you for a blog that only has a handful of readers at this point.

The nuts and bolts:
:: First come first served. If you participated in June, you are not eligible for space in July.
:: Your ad will appear in the navigation bar on the right.
:: The ads will be posted through July 31.
:: In late July I will put out another call for ad space in August. If it's free again, then those who participated in July will not be eligible.... spreading the love, people, spreading the love. If I do start charging for ad space, then anyone and everyone is welcome, even if you participated in July.
:: I will contact you with all the technical details. Please make sure you leave your email address with your comment.

One last thing:
:: The only thing I ask in return is that you blog about this blog on YOUR blog and send me lots of readers. If you have a Twitter account a few tweets about me would be awesome, too. Thanks.

Let the race begin...

12 comments:

  1. I would love to be on your log. & in return would love to put your blog button on my links page. & of course I will blog & tweet about you. you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea. I'm seeing more and more fresh bloggers doing this. I'd love to have a spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. count www.thecityflea.com in...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll try this time, I fulfilled one requirement by writing about you and sending folks your way. :) !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this idea, count me in! I'd love a spot:) I'll promote the heck outta ya in returnsies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be included too! I'd be happy to add you to the resources page of my website (http://www.sllab.net) and tweet you up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to participate, in return we could do an interview that will be posted on my blog (http://www.thriftaholic.com).

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes please! I would love free ad space on Kitsch Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love some ad space! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OFFICIALLY CLOSED. thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww, I just missed it, oh wells :P
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete