WHAT I DIDN'T BUY

I find a lot of mod vintage stuff when I go thrifting. A lot of it is in bad condition or something that's cool, but that I just don't want...


These Rosti bowls are really cool, but I really don't need anything like this. Plus, they were at an antique mall and were pretty expensive. That TV is awesome, but in rough shape.


I find a lot of these Danish modern utensils, but they are usually in gross condition. Yuk!


This funny wooden bird thingy was cool, but I just couldn't bring him home with me. I liked this green glass, but I have a feeling it wasn't vintage and was from IKEA or Pier1 or someplace like that.


I love stuff from the 70s with type on it. But like the utensils above, this would be kinda gross to use. I know a lot of thrifters love these Josef Albers record sleeve designs, but I'm kinda like, "meh".

What DIDN'T you buy at the thrift store?

1 comment:

  1. Just found this wonderful tin at my fave thrift shop that i did not buy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/happymeat/6862247748/in/photostream (waay to expensive, 48 USD), and this wonderful illustrated Stavangerflint Kari plate: http://www.flickr.com/photos/happymeat/7026553719/in/photostream/. Kari plates must be my biggest weakness I think, i think I have ten or fifteen different ones by now.

    ReplyDelete