VINTAGE KITCHEN


I love this small collection of vintage Cathrineholm, Dansk and other Scandinavian items in my kitchen.

The two Cathrineholm pieces I found while thrifting. I saw them from across the aisle and pushed a few people out of the way to get to them... haha. The dutch oven is in great shape. The saucier has some small burn marks on the handle, but is otherwise in good condition. One of the only times I have seen Cathrineholm in person.

The white plastic pitcher is great to use for tea. There is no mark so I have no idea of its age, designer or manufacturer. I just like its shape and modness.

I recently found the Dansk pitcher for $14 and did a little happy dance. It's in decent condition. The Dansk pot I use all the time for sauces and pasta. I had two of them but sold the larger one in the shop.

The large white pitcher is by Hammar Plast, designed by Karl-Axel Andersson and possibly Morgan Ferm (if that's even a person). I can't find any info so I don't know much about it other than that.

What vintage items do YOU have in YOUR kitchen?

5 comments:

  1. Lovely collection! I have a collection of bowls, vintage pyrex, CH, dansk, you can never have to many bowls. And a small growing collection of quirky trivets. The ones which have little sayings on them. Oh and vintage linens (napkins). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i need to start collecting vintage bowls!

      Delete
  2. Awesome collection. I love the cathrineholm and Dansk. I'm definitely looking for both at any thrift stores i visit.

    I found two cathrineholm pots last week at a thrift store and almost ran to them like someone would get there first. I don't think anyone in the store was actually interested/ saw them but i couldn't believe me luck so i was a little paranoid. I also have some vintage pyrex and some vintage tablecloths.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's great finding awesome stuff in a thrift store that most people don't know anything about!

      Delete
  3. Love your collection! I`ve mainly got vintage teapots and Cathrineholm items in my kitchen. I`m Totally obsessed by Cathrineholm pieces designed by Grete Prytz Kittelsen, like bowls with the Saturn and stripe patterns.

    ReplyDelete